Drop-Off and Pick-Up Protocols to Ensure the Health and Safety of Our Community
Students Arriving to Campus
- Students will be required to conduct a health screening using the MyMedBot app before arriving to campus each morning.
- Students should go straight to period 1 upon arrival to campus.
- Students should only be on campus for school-related activities and will not have any access to the residential houses on campus.
- The High School’s plans to offer after-school activities are dependent upon state and local regulations. Given the most recent data, the High School is currently not planning to offer any after-school activities or athletics. The school day will end at 3:13 p.m. Students should be picked up by 4 p.m.
- Orientation activities will include workshops about health-and-safety topics, including hygiene protocols; proper wearing and caring for face coverings; appropriate walking traffic patterns on campus and within buildings; proper social distancing, classroom behavior, use of bathrooms; using MyMedBot; and much more.
- New students will begin orientation on Monday, August 24, arriving at the Ansara Athletic Center, 447 Hale Street, Beverly, MA, between 7:30 a.m.–7:50 a.m.
- Beginning Tuesday, August 25, students should be dropped off at the following locations between 7:30 a.m.–7:50 a.m.
- Freshmen: in front of Alexander (brick building at the top of 412 Hale St.)
- Sophomores: Drake Administrative Building (429 Hale Street)
- Juniors: between Dudley Classroom Building and Williston dormitory
- Seniors: Woodshop to Visual Arts building
- Students who drive to campus will be assigned parking at Ansara Athletic Center (447 Hale Street) or at the top of the hill beyond Collins Field.
- Students will repopulate campus staggered over multiple days.
- Orientation activities will include workshops about health-and-safety topics including hygiene protocols, proper wear and care for face coverings, appropriate walking traffic patterns on campus and within buildings, and much more.
- Monday, Aug. 24: New students will participate in orientation.
- Tuesday, Aug. 25: All students will participate in orientation.
- Wednesday, Aug. 26: All students will participate in orientation.
- Thursday–Friday, Aug. 27–28: All students will participate in a half-day of classes from 7:50a.m. – 12 noon.
As of August 1, 2020, a new Massachusetts Covid-19 Travel Order will go into effect. Please read the order as it will affect residential students arriving to campus from certain states.
Information as of August 4, 2020.