Landmark Alumni Council
The Alumni Council is a dedicated group of graduates who foster and support ties between the school and its alumni community. The members help to plan alumni events including Homecoming, Alumni Panels and more! For the 2018-19 school year the council is fortunate to have the following members:
- Fred Ferris '89
- Derrick Neal '04
- Jake Pike '05
- Jeff Gladney '06
- Taylor Patten '07
- Alison Troy '06
- Gabriella Pecoraro '07
- Jake Schneider '08
- Ryan Skerritt '09
- Adam Gauvin '10
- Ashley Holmes '13
- Mari Ansara '15
- Katie Goldberg '15
- Marcus Wright '15
If you are interested in learning more about the Alumni Council, or other ways to get involved, please contact email@example.com
Alumni Council Meeting Dates 2019-2020:
- Wednesday, September 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22 at 6:30 p.m. - Featuring guest speaker: Bill Chamberlain
- Thursday, November 14 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 21 at 6:30 p.m. - Alumni Council Award review meeting
All alumni are welcome and encouraged to join any Council Meetings. Please email Danielle (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to confirm meeting location.