Campus Information, News, and Updates
- October 15: High School Newsletter (link is external)
- October 14: Driver's Ed Info (link is external)
- October 13: Upcoming Parent Education (link is external)
- October 8: High School Newsletter (link is external)
- October 4: Policies and Procedures Documents (link is external)
- September 23: Parents' Days Sign-up (link is external), from Bill Barrett, head of High School
- September 20: On-Campus COVID Testing Update (link is external), from Bob Broudo, Head of School
Quick Links for Students
Latest NewsSee All
A Note from Mr. Barrett
Head of High School
What lessons we have learned! As we enter this academic year, we are beyond excited about the return of things that we used to take for granted. We have reopened our dormitories and welcomed our students back from places far and wide. Our playing fields, gymnasium, dance room, and theater have been prepped for the arrival of our student athletes and performers. Classrooms, meeting spaces, and tutorial centers are ready for the return of a full, in-person program. Most importantly, we are thankful to have all of our students and teachers back on campus, bringing their energy, ideas, passion, and commitment to their own growth as members of our High School community. We are thankful that we can be together again, doing all of the things that make teaching and learning so special.
We know that there is much to do and that some uncertainty may lie ahead. However, we will impart the lessons learned last year on our new students and faculty as we welcome them into our community and push ahead. We showed our strength last year, despite all of the challenges, and we look forward to going even farther this year.
We are grateful for the families who have joined us this year, as well as our returning families. Although we are beginning an academic year with many changes in place, we are doing so with a spirit of optimism that is easy to see. Our campus is a special place every fall, but this year, for many reasons, it feels even more so.