Landmark Elementary•Middle School's Fall Reopening Plan
After months apart, we are looking forward to coming together to kick off the 2020–2021 school year. While learning and teaching remotely, our students and faculty adapted, adjusted, and innovated. We will move forward with that same spirit and flexibility to meet our students where they are academically, socially, and emotionally with an unparalleled, individualized academic program for every student.
Our community's health, safety, and emotional well-being are our top priority. We have taken all the necessary steps to comply with state and federal guidelines. Our Emergency Response Team (ERT) has developed contingency plans, ranging from on-campus, remote learning, and several hybrid models in order to be prepared for the changing landscape of the COVID-19 health pandemic.
Please take time to carefully read each section below.
- As of August 1, 2020, a new Massachusetts Covid-19 Travel Order will go into effect. Please read the order (link is external) as it may affect students arriving to campus from certain states. In some instances, testing or 14-day quarantine may be required.
- Start of School Information and Resources
- July 24: (link is external) Letter from Claire Sullivan
- July 9: (link is external) Update from Bob Broudo to Elementary•Middle School
- Health Center and key staff: Shari Gallant, RN, email@example.com, 978-236-3107
- Head of High School: Claire Sullivan, M.S.Ed., firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-236-3188
- Academic Dean: Deborah Blanchard, M.S.Ed., email@example.com, 978-236-3117
- Dean of Students: Kirk Swanson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-236-3108
- Assistant Dean of Students: Tara Joly-Lowdermilk, M.S.Ed., email@example.com, 978-236-3164
- EMS Counseling Department Head: Laura Polvinen, LISW, firstname.lastname@example.org, 978-236-3142
- Public School Liaison: Karl Pulkkinen, M.S.Ed., email@example.com, 978-236-3116