Landmark School is taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protocols will continue to change based on local, state, and national guidelines.
The School has decided to offer COVID-19 testing as a pilot initiative for our community to help continue to prioritize health and safety on our campuses. Read detailed, important information about on-campus testing. Refer to our COVID-19 dashboard for an overview of the current and past state of COVID-19 at Landmark.
Please be thoughtful about your choices. Remember that we have a responsibility to each other; all students and faculty have signed the Landmark COVID-19 Health and Safety Pledge. Each of our individual choices and decisions can impact the larger community.
The information below as of December 21, 2020, and is subject to change.
COVID-19 symptoms are referenced many times throughout this page. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Fever of 100°F or higher, chills, or shaking chills
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fatigue when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
Please click on the following topics for more detailed information:
- Prevention & Campus Preparedness
- Face Coverings
- Daily Screening
- Travel & Gatherings
- Positive Cases & Close Contacts
Shari Gallant, RN
Health Center Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days
Jessica Fauci, RN
Health Center Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days
Thank you all for your continued efforts to support the health and safety of our Landmark community.