Please note that COVID-19 protocols are continuing to evolve and we will be updating this page regularly. Check back for information regarding our 2021-2022 school-year programs.
Landmark School is taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Protocols will continue to change based on local, state, and national guidelines.
The School is offering COVID-19 testing for our community to help continue to prioritize health and safety on our campuses. Read detailed, important information about on-campus testing. Refer to our COVID-19 dashboard for an overview of the current and past state of COVID-19 at Landmark.
Please be thoughtful about your choices. Remember that we have a responsibility to each other; all students and faculty have signed the Landmark COVID-19 Health and Safety Pledge. Each of our individual choices and decisions can impact the larger community.
The information below as of June 2021, and is subject to change.
Please click on the following topics for more detailed information:
- Prevention & Campus Preparedness
- Face Coverings
- Daily Screening
- Domestic and International Travel Policies
- Positive Cases & Close Contacts
COVID-19 symptoms are referenced many times throughout this page. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Fever of 100°F or higher, chills, or shaking chills
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Fatigue when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
Jessica Fauci, RN
Director of Landmark Health Services
Health Center Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days
Shari Gallant, RN
Health Center Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days
Thank you all for your continued efforts to support the health and safety of our Landmark community.