Please note that COVID-19 protocols are continuing to evolve and we will be updating this page regularly.
Below you will find measures that Landmark School is undertaking to ensure the health and safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Landmark School is offering COVID-19 testing for our community to help continue to prioritize health and safety on our campuses. Read detailed, important information and instructions about on-campus testing.
All visitors to campus, including spectators at athletic and performing arts events, regardless of your vaccination status, must wear a mask indoors at all times.
LET'S TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER
Please be thoughtful about your choices. Remember that we have a responsibility to each other; all students and faculty have signed the Landmark COVID-19 Health and Safety Pledge. Each of our individual choices and decisions can impact the larger community.
The information below as of September 2021 and is subject to change.
Please click on the following topics for more detailed information:
- Prevention & Campus Preparedness
- Face Coverings
- Daily Screening
- Testing Information and Instructions
- Domestic and International Travel Policies
- Positive Cases & Close Contacts
COVID-19 symptoms are referenced many times throughout this page. COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Fever of 100°F or higher, chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- New cough (new and not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat, in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, in combination with other symptoms
- Headache, in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies), in combination with other symptoms
Bolded symptoms (above) require an individual to stay home and acquire a PCR test to determine if the symptoms are COVID-19.
Non-bolded symptoms, when not in combinations with other symptoms, (above) do not require an individual to stay home.
Jessica Fauci, RN
Director of Landmark Health Services
Health Center Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days
Shari Gallant, RN
Health Center Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. on scheduled school days
Thank you all for your continued efforts to support the health and safety of our Landmark community.