Details About Transportation to and from School for Fall 2020
- All students should be dropped off between 7:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. at the main entrance (archway). All students should be picked up no later than 3:15 p.m. Parents/drivers are expected to remain in their vehicles for drop-off and pick-up. Faculty members will meet students in the archway. Please do not drop off a student at any location other than the archway.
- Students will need to wear a face covering during all transit.
- Students who are transported to school via public or private transportation companies should notify Leslie Victorine with the name of the company and the contact information.
- The office must be notified (978-236-3100) if transportation is running late at either drop-off or pick-up. Note that no cars should arrive on campus before 7:30 a.m; dismissal cars will not be allowed on campus any earlier than 2:30 p.m.
- If there are changes in a student’s transportation for a particular day, we must receive written notification (a note sent in with your child or an email to Leslie Victorine). We will not put your child in someone else’s vehicle unless we have your authorization. For arrangements to travel with a friend, we must hear from both parties involved.
Information as of July 30, 2020.