Since our founding, we have maintained the core Six Teaching Principles™ that we continue to apply today. These principles are the backbone of our teaching methodologies and represent proven, effective, research-based teaching practices for ALL learners, not only students who struggle with reading, writing, speaking, and auditory processing. Learn more about these tried and true best practices for teaching on the Landmark360 blog.
Landmark’s Core Principles
- Provide opportunities for our students to experience success.
- Use multisensory approaches to teach.
- Use micro-units and structured tasks for every student.
- Ensure automatization through practice and review.
- Provide models for our students to use as guides.
- Include our students in the learning process.