Landmark Cares Week, held from September 28 - October 3, 2020, was a virtual initiative celebrating our community and recognizing our essential workers: Landmark's unparalleled teachers and staff who support our students each and every day.
A Call to Care
A Message from Thilo Henkes '24, Board Chair
A Focus on Our Staff
The commitment and support of our community was exhilarating and contagious. Landmark's staff is what seperates Landmark from any other school, and Landmark Cares Week was proof of the pride we all take in being part of the Landmark Family!
Please continue to make a gift to Landmark School’s annual fund, the Landmark Fund, in honor of a Landmark teacher or staff member who has had a meaningful impact on you or your student.
All funds raised will support Landmark School’s core mission, our indomitable students, and our dedicated teachers and staff.
The inital goal of Landmark Cares was to raise 280 gifts, representing the number of teachers, counselors, nurses, coaches, librarians, and staff members who make our school so special.
While Landmark Cares Week was a resounding success, our work does not stop here.
The Landmark Fund provides unrestricted dollars, directly impacting the overall strength and programming of the school. Quite simply, Landmark Fund dollars, combined with tuition revenue, fund the school's greatest needs.
Every year, the school establishes the annual need and sets a fundraising goal. We invite you to learn more about the Landmark Fund and how you can continue to support our school, our fundraising initiatives, and community activities.
THANK YOU to all who participated. We are grateful for your support and partnership.
428 GIFTS = $107,952
Over 80 members from our community ran, walked, or strolled Landmark's first virtual 5K in honor of a Landmark teacher or staff member.
Participate in Landmark Cares
Here's How You Can Get Involved
- Make a gift in honor of your favorite teacher or staff member.
- Download and use a Landmark Cares Sign or Profile Frame.
- Sign-up to run or walk in Landmark's first ever Virtual 5K...and invite your family too!
- Buy some Landmark Cares 5K Swag (link is external).
- Take and post a selfie while running, holding your sign, or wearing your Landmark swag.
- Get your fellow Vikings involved by sharing on social media, forming a group to run the 5K, or leaving encouraging comments on fellow Viking posts.
- Follow us on social media (links below) and use #landmarkcares and @landmarkschool when posting.