Monday, September 28 - Saturday, October 3, 2020
Landmark Cares is a virtual week-long initiative to celebrate our community and recognize our essential workers: Landmark's unparalleled teachers and staff who support our students each and every day.
A Call to Care
A Message from Thilo Henkes, Board Chair
Give in Honor of a
Landmark Teacher or Staff Member
Make a gift to Landmark School’s annual fund, the Landmark Fund, in honor of a Landmark teacher or staff member who has had a meaningful impact on you or your student.
All funds raised through Landmark Cares will support Landmark School’s core mission, our indomitable students, and our dedicated teachers and staff.
The goal of Landmark Cares is to raise 280 gifts, representing the number of teachers, counselors, nurses, coaches, librarians, and staff members who make our school so special.
Run, walk, or stroll Landmark's first virtual 5K in honor of a Landmark teacher or staff member.
Join us wherever you are for a 10:00am EST virtual start. Be sure to check out our Facebook (link is external) and Instagram (link is external) LIVE and follow along! Post your pictures and progress, and use our hashtag:
Landmark Cares Swag
Check out the entire Landmark Cares Online Store (link is external) and grab some swag!
Special thanks to Todd's Sporting Goods for their continued support of Landmark.
Place orders by September 16 to garuntee delivery before the Virtual 5K.
Participate in Landmark Cares
Here's How You Can Get Involved
- Make a gift in honor of your favorite teacher or staff member.
- Download and use a Landmark Cares Sign or Profile Frame.
- Sign-up to run or walk in Landmark's first ever Virtual 5K...and invite your family too!
- Buy some Landmark Cares 5K Swag (link is external).
- Take and post a selfie while running, holding your sign, or wearing your Landmark swag.
- Get your fellow Vikings involved by sharing on social media, forming a group to run the 5K, or leaving encouraging comments on fellow Viking posts.
- Follow us on social media (links below) and use #landmarkcares and @landmarkschool when posting.