Based on recent conversations within the athletic leagues, the decision has been made to allow spectators at home sporting events. We are happy to welcome parents, guardians, and siblings of athletes onto campus! Landmark and each of our opponents have agreed to adhere to the following COVID-19 protocols:
- Spectators are limited to parents, guardians, and siblings of athletes.
- Spectators should stay at the field where their student is playing and should refrain from walking around campus.
- All spectators must wear masks while on campus and maintain 6-feet of social distancing.
- Bleacher space is limited, especially with social distancing; therefore, we recommend you bring a lawn chair.
- Restrooms for spectators are located in the Dudley Building, and portable toilets are available at Cooney Field (baseball).
- Please refrain from bringing drinks or snacks for the team.
- Please depart from campus in a timely manner at the conclusion of the game; lingering will not be permitted.
- Away team spectators are not currently allowed; away team spectators are not permitted at Landmark and our families are not welcome at away games at other schools.
- Please refrain from coming onto campus if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, only students involved in the after-school program may stay on campus to watch home athletic contests. Because campus is only staffed to supervise students enrolled in the after-school program, other students may not remain on campus after 3:13pm. Students in the after-school program who wish to attend a home athletic contest must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students must attend their after-school activity before going to an athletic game.
- After a student's activity ends, they must check-in at the Student Life Office to let them know which game they are looking to watch.
- If a student's activity is not meeting, they may attend a game after checking in with the Student Life Office
- Before leaving campus, students must check-out at the Student Life Office (or they can call them at 978-236-3255).
- Students must arrange to be picked-up from campus no later than 5:30 p.m.
Please note that depending on circumstances, Landmark School may need to change these protocols. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and welcome back!