Landmark is committed to keeping families up to date as the COVID-19 situation evolves. Read details about our communication plan.
- We will communicate with families at least once each week through email, our website, Parent Newsletters, by way of Academic Advisors, and virtual parent meetings to keep you informed of any changes to our programs.
- Our highest priority is to share information and updates with families as soon as we have them. Guidelines are changing by the day, and we know that keeping families informed is vital.
- If anyone in the community tests positive for COVID-19, Landmark will communicate that information to families in accordance with privacy laws (individual names will not be given).
- Landmark may need to partner and communicate with families to help execute contract tracing.
- Landmark School expects students, and parents on behalf of students who need help with the application, to submit a health screening through MyMedBot.
- Landmark will communicate about any changes in the in-person model.
- In the event that we move to a fully remote model, the Landmark High School campus will be closed and our residential team will communicate with our boarding families as they make arrangements to bring their students home.
- Requirements from state and local agencies are changing with great frequency and we will take every step to comply with these modifications and will communicate with you as soon as possible as our program needs to change.
Information as of July 30, 2020.