Making a monthly gift provides Landmark School with steady, reliable funding so we can focus on continuing the work of changing the lives of students.
How does monthly giving work?
- One the "Make A Gift" page, indicate the amount and duration of your monthly gift.
- Your credit card will be charged for the first time on the day that you make the donation. In future months, your credit card will be charged on the 15th of the month.
- If you opt to pay the 2.99% credit card processing fee you will cover this cost each month when your gift goes through.
- You will receive an initial email from Landmark School thanking you for your gift. This email will include links to details for how to change your gift, if needed.
- Each month you will receive an email receipt from our processing site when your credit card is charged.
- At the end of the calendar year (in January), you will receive a summary report of your giving for tax purposes.
- To change your gift amount or duration, please contact Lindsay Hobbes in the Advancement Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-236-3490.
It's simple, secure and one of the best ways that you can support Landmark School.
- Smaller, consistent payments are easier on your wallet.
- Your gift renews automatically. You don't have to do a thing!
- It's paperless, so it's better for the environment!