Welcome to the 2021–2022 Academic Year at Landmark High School!
We hope your student is excited about the new academic year. This page is a one-stop resource for important details about what you and your student need to know about the start of the school year. You can view the full calendar here. This document will be periodically updated as any dates change.
All students are required to attend orientation activities during this week, as these are official school days that are included in student’s attendance records. Please remember that Landmark High School's attendance policy only allows three days per quarter for unexcused absences. Credit may be denied if students exceed allowable absences. Please check back for information about orientation for residential students.
- Letter for New Students
- Annual Registration Forms
- What Residential Students Should Bring to School
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols (PLEASE review before arriving to campus)
- Student Bank Information
- 2021–2022 Academic Year Calendar
- Printable Daily Schedule
- Transportation to and from Beverly Depot Commuter Rail Station
- Contact Directory
- Dress Code
- Student and Parent Handbook
- High School Curriculum Guide
- Landmark Parents Association New Family FAQs
- Campus Map
- School Supplies List
- Dining Menu
Please submit the completed and signed forms to:
Landmark High School Health Center
P.O. Box 227
Prides Crossing, MA 01965