During in-person weeks, the routines are as follows:
- All students should be dropped off between 7:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. at the main entrance (archway).
- A modified continental breakfast will be offered at 7:30 a.m. and ending at 7:45 a.m.
- Attendance will be taken upon arrival and students will be directed to their designated morning locations.
- Elementary students will go to the gym for breakfast and social time.
- Middle schoolers will go to the dining room and meeting room for breakfast and social time.
- The school day ends at 3:00 p.m. All students should be picked up no later than 3:15 p.m. The office must be notified (978-236-3100) if transportation is running late.
- Note that no cars should arrive on campus before 7:30 a.m; dismissal cars will not be allowed on campus any earlier than 2:30 p.m.
Information as of July 30, 2020.