Landmark's Formula for Success
Landmark School is different and our approach is one of the most effective for students who struggle with reading, writing, listening, expressive language, and executive functioning skills.
Our mission is to enable and empower students with language-based learning disabilities (LBLD) to reach their educational and social potential through an exemplary school program complemented by outreach and training, assessment, and research.
What Sets Landmark Apart
The building blocks of Landmark’s approach offers a powerful combination of:
- A customized program for every student
- A daily one-to-one tutorial
- Small classes of 6 - 8 students
- Specially trained faculty and continual mentoring
- Supportive and engaged Academic Advisors
- Nurturing, energetic, and welcoming community
- Challenging, college-preparatory high school curriculum
- Robust athletics, extracurriculars, and after school activities
- A community that performs over 8,000 hours of community service annually
- Students representing numerous foreign countries and US states
- Just 30 miles north of Boston, one of the most vibrant cities in the US
And so much more...
“For over 45 years, Landmark School has been empowering children with dyslexia and other language-based learning disabilities to gain self awareness, reach their potential, and develop self-advocacy skills to be successful in a competitive world. This unique school is a true leader in the field of educating young people with dyslexia.”
Sally E. Shaywitz, M.D.
The Audrey G. Ratner Professor in Learning Development
Yale University School of Medicine
Co-Director, Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity
Author of Overcoming Dyslexia - published by Vintage Books