The Student Council is a group of Landmark students elected by their peers to represent the student body, act as a sounding board, address student concerns, and contribute positively to the community. The Student Council's mission statement states that the group is committed to the following actions:
- Sponsoring fundraisers for charitable organizations (examples include: Oxfam America, UNICEF, Globe Santa, the American Cancer Society, Salem Mission, Beverly Bootstraps, and Open Door Food Pantry).
- Sponsoring community service projects (examples include Adopt-a-Highway, food drives, and American Red Cross blood drives).
- Planning student activities during the school year (examples include the Halloween Costume Contest, Dress Down Days, and Field Day).
- Fostering and promoting a positive community spirit.
- Providing a channel for student thoughts, suggestions, and concerns to be communicated to the administration.