Seniors are about embark on the last month of their experience at Landmark! This is an extremely exciting—and hectic—time, for students and parents alike. Mark your calendars and make travel plans for these upcoming senior events.
- Application packets for the "LPA Award for Outstanding Accomplishment” have been made available to all seniors. Every senior is invited to apply. Completed applications must be returned to the Guidance Office by Friday, May 9.
- Prep Senior Presentations will take place May 9 – 11. The presentations are a culmination of the students’ final independent research projects. (Parents Welcome)
- Senior Final Exams will take place on Friday, May 26; Tuesday, May 30; and Wednesday May 31. Make-up exams will take place on Thursday June 1.
- The Senior Commencement Showcase featuring the Landmark Performing Arts is set for Thursday, June 1. The showcase will begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center. (Parents Welcome)
- The Senior Breakfast will occur after commencement rehearsal on June 2. The Senior Breakfast is the last opportunity for the seniors to get to together as a group before the big day. (Students Only)
- Landmark’s annual school-wide Bwards Ceremony will take place on Friday, June 2, at 1:00 p.m. in the Ansara Athletic Center. (Parents Welcome)
- The Senior Dinner is set for Friday, June 2, at the Danversport Yacht Club for dinner. Please RSVP. (Parents Welcome)
- Commencement will take place on Saturday, June 3, in the Alice Ansara Athletic Center. The Athletic Center will open at 9:45 a.m. The ceremony will begin at 10:30 a.m. and should last until 12:30 p.m. Immediate and extended family and friends are welcome; there is no limit to the number of guests students can invite. If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne Crossman at 978-236-3307. Beginning at 9:00 a.m., graduates will assemble at the Performing Arts Center and participate in the “Last March,” processing through campus, giving families and friends an opportunity to take photographs. The procession will end at the Prep School at approximately 9:30 a.m.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 978-236-3456 or contact us via email at email@example.com.