Take a sneak peak at our 2017 Making Waves LIVE Auction Items
Can't make the event? No problem! You can still bid on one or more of these fabulous items by submitting an absentee bid.
Mr. Kahn and Mr. Swanson: At Your Service!
Your favorite Elementary-Middle School student will enjoy lunch with 3 of his or her friends served by “wait staff” Mr. Kahn and Mr. Swanson! Choose your own menu selections including dessert provided by SAGE Dining Services. What a great way for your child to enjoy a fun and action packed meal with their friends!
- Expires April 2018
- Generously donated by Mr. Kahn, Mr. Swanson, and Penny Petronzio from SAGE Dining Services
Starting Bid: $300... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Experience Boston's Top Attractions!
Experience Boston from the Waterfront to Fenway! Grab your glove and head to Fenway and sit in these two PRIME seats (Field Box 24, Row F, Seats 3&4) and watch the ultimate baseball showdown... Red Sox vs. Yankees! Enjoy dining at the Top of The Hub with this $350 Gift Card, then experience a luxurious overnight at the 5 Star Boston Harbor Hotel.
- Red Sox vs. Yankees, April 26, 2017, Field Box 24, Row F, Seats 3&4. Generously donated by Evan & Susan Dangel P'20
- Hotel date subject to availability… winning bidder to contact hotel directly for reservations.
- Generously donated by Eric and Emily Haggman and Boston Harbor Hotel
Starting Bid: $1,000... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Weekend in Nantucket
Escape to one of the most beautiful islands in the world, Nantucket. No need to bring your wallet or travel guide! Your fully stocked weekend includes all of the below gift certificates:
- Two Roundtrip Hyline Fast Ferry Tickets from Hyannis to Nantucket
- Two nights at the magnificent White Elephant Hotel
- Lunch for two at Nantucket's famous Something Natural
- Lunch for two at The Galley Restaurant
- Dinner for two with wine at American Seasons
- Dinner for two at The Center Street Bistro
- Ice Cream Cones for four at The Juice Bar
- Four tour tickets to Cisco Brewers, Nantucket Vineyard and Triple Eight Distillery
- Two adult day passes to the Nantucket Health Club
- Two Bicycle rentals and Nantucket Bike Basket from Young's Bicycle Shop
- ACK Beach Chair and T-shirt by ACK Beach Chair Company
- Four tour tickets of Nantucket Harbor from Shearwater Excursions
- Two tickets to tour the island from Gail's Tours of Nantucket
- Two all -access passes Nantucket Historical Association’s Whaling Museum and Historic Sites
- Four Hardcover Books from local author, Nancy Thayer
- Five Autographed Books from local author, Elin Hildenbrand
- Black Out Dates and restrictions may apply
- Generously donated by the above Nantucket Businesses with thanks to Jane Ziesing P’18
Starting Bid: $1,200... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Dining Playbook VIP
Love to dine out? Have you always wanted to appear on TV? Then this is your opportunity for your 15 minutes of fame! You and a guest are invited to review a restaurant and appear as a guest on NESN’s Dining Playbook with Billy Costa and Jenny Johnson to serve as the week’s restaurant reviewer!
- Date and restaurants to be mutually agreed upon
- Generously donated by Billy Costa & Jenny Johnson
Starting Bid: $TBD... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
A Week in Scotland
"The Deck House", St. Monans, Fife, Scotland
A rare chance to stay 20 minutes drive from the world famous St Andrews Links. This modern family house in an old fishing village is also near other challenging local courses like Kingsbarns and Elie and an hour and a half's drive to Gleneagles and Carnoustie - both courses where the British Open is played.
With panoramic views over the Firth of Forth and St Monans historic church, the house is perched on the cliff above the sea with decking surrounding it. A back gate leads down to the Fife coastal path. The house has 3-4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and sleeps 5-7 people, with 2 doubles, 1 of which is a mezzanine floor accessible by a fireman’s ladder, 1 twin and a child’s top bunk… a perfect house for a family holiday within an easy drive from Edinburgh Airport. For the non-golfer there are coastal walks and beaches and the historic University city of St Andrews. Edinburgh itself is an hour and a half away. More Photos here!
- Mutually agreeable week, subject to availability
- Generously donated by Astrid Boesze & Guy Hayward
Starting Bid: $1000... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Celebrate your Landmark Senior!
Everything you need to celebrate your senior’s graduation!
Enjoy two complimentary nights (June 3rd & 4th) for two at the Wiley Inn, includes breakfast. 6 Tickets to the Senior/ Parent Dinner, and 6 FRONT row seats at Graduation! Then head to lunch with this $150 gift card to 7 Central Public House, located in the picturesque seacoast village of Manchester-by-the-Sea.
- Generously donated by Landmark School, The Wylie Inn, & 7 Central
Starting Bid: $500... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Week on the Vineyard
Enjoy a memorable week on the island! Pohogonot Farm is located on the south side of Martha’s Vineyard on South Beach near the town of Edgartown. This picturesque farm has seven family houses, panoramic views of pastoral fields, ponds and a private beach. Tennis court on the property. You’ve probably never stayed here before! Your stay will be at the Pond House at the west end of the property. This sprawling home accommodates 10 with five bedrooms and four full baths. Enjoy with your family and friends for a fabulous summer vacation you will never forget. Bring your bikes!
- Available for the week of June 18-25, 2017 only
- Generously donated by Cindy & Harley Stowell P’22
Starting Bid: $2000... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Boston Superfan Package
GO BOSTON! Need a gift for your avid New England Sports Fan? Look no further… Have a chance to see all of your favorite teams, in these 16 amazing seats!
- 4 tickets to Red Sox vs. Indians on July 31st at 7:10pm. Loge Box 114, Row FF, Seats 1-4
- Generously donated by Jack & Alissa Sebastian P'21
- 4 Loge seats to a regular season game
- Date to be mutually agreed upon. Generously donated by Don & Christine Sweeney P'18
- 4 tickets to a regular 2017 season game. Section 310 on the Patriots side on the 50-yard line
- Date to be mutually agreed upon. Generously Donated by Matt & Kelly Lord P'25
- 4 tickets to a regular season game. Section LOGE 9, Row 15
- Date to be mutually agreed upon. Generously Donated by AJ & Amanda Lopardo P'20, '22, '23, '24
Starting Bid: $1500... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
VEGAS! Le Reve - The Dream
Experience this incredible aqua theatre in the round at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas with 4 tickets to the performance. Relax during your two-night stay in two Encore Resort Suites at the Wynn Resort. These elegant 745 sq-ft suites offer views of the strip from floor to ceiling windows.
- Generously donated by Wynn Resorts
- Show date to be mutually agreed upon, restrictions may apply
- Hotel date subject to availability... winning bidder to contact hotel directly for reservations.
Starting Bid: $1000... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Private Home in the Bahamas
Enjoy an unforgettable week this August in pure paradise. Arrive in Nassau via your 6 round trip plane tickets (included) to this private estate. Ground transportation to and from the airport is also included. Located on Paradise Island, this amazing home includes a 7 bedrooms main house, a 2 bedroom cottage, pool & beach, use of a car and golf buggy to explore! There is a estate manager and housekeeper to add comfort and ease to your stay. Available for up to six guests. Of course children are permitted… it is a paradise for them! View more photos of this home.
- Mutually agreeable week in August 2017 only.
- Generously donated by John & Eilene Grayken P'21
Starting Bid: $5000... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen
Two Tickets to the Annual Emmy Awards & Governor’s Ball
From the Red Carpet to the Governors Ball, join in the excitement and rub elbows with television’s hottest stars before, during, and after TV's best talent and programs are honored at the Emmy Awards. Head to the Microsoft Theater where you’ll be part of the live audience for the Emmy® Awards show and then attend the exclusive after-party, the Governors Ball!
These tickets are not available to the general public and these are invitation-only events... this is your opportunity to attend!
- Exclusions and Restrictions:
- This experience occurs in Los Angeles on September 17,2017
- Location: Microsoft Theater L.A. LIVE (Emmy® Awards).
- Time: 4:00 pm PDT.
- The dress is Black Tie
- The winner cannot take anything to be signed.
- Valid ID and tickets will be required in order to gain access. Tickets will be delivered to the winner a few days before the event.
- This experience is non-transferable; only the winner and their pre-authorized guest may participate.
- Experience cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
Starting Bid: $2500... to submit an absentee bid, please contact Katie Mullen