International Peace Day 2020
On September 21, the InterCultural Group observed the International Day of Peace by discussing the different aspects of peace (personal, family, community, national, international) and reflecting on the questions:
What does peace mean to me?
How can I create peace in my world?
What personal Peace means to me:
- Not feeling mad or other bad feelings toward your friends.
- Being in an environment that is not stressful.
- Clearing my mind and taking a break from the world.
How can you create peace in your world?
- Being respectful and flexible.
- Appreciate everyone and understand them.
- Putting things into perspective.
Find out more at http://un.org/peaceday