Homecoming 2018 Recap
Like true Vikings, the Landmark community braved the wet weather to celebrate a great Homecoming day on October 13, 2018!
- More than 200 runners ran, walked, and sloshed through the scenic 5K.
- Participants cuddled rabbits, chickens, and pigs at the petting zoo, while the brave enjoyed pony rides. One over zealous goat tried to join the runners in the 5K!
- Carnival treats were enjoyed by all. It's never too early to indulge in cotton candy!
- More than 60 alumni and faculty reconnected at the 20+ Year Alumni Reunion.
Congratulations to our 5K Road Race winners:
- Overall Male: Dan O'Flynn of Ipswich: 16:42
- Overall Female: Emma Mushnick of Beverly: 20:21 (High School faculty)
- Overall Male Landmark Student: Ryan Shea '20: 17:38
- Overall Female Landmark Student: Olivia Moran '20: 22:48
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
The Anastasia-Murphy Family
The Buddenhagen Family
Brookwood Landscape and Stonework
Hawaiian Jim’s Shave Ice & Company
Jennifer Graham JGPT
Phil Richard Insurance
Todd's Sporting Goods
Jeffrey Gladney ‘06, Alumni Council Member
Taylor F. Patten ‘07, Alumni Council Member
The Torres Family
CHAPMAN'S Greenhouse, Florist, Garden Center & Gift Shop
New England Running Company
Homecoming 2018 Photo Gallery
Photo thanks to Communication Interns (Lydia Jackson, Greta Wright, Isabella Combs) and Saturday School Photography Class (Ms. Graves, Jariah Nolasco, Lily Martin)
20+ Year Alumni Reunion Photo Gallery