Fall Festival and Homecoming Recap
Thursday, October 19, 2017
We had a blast at Landmark's Fall Festival and Homecoming Saturday, October 14th. Thank you to our sponsors and everyone who joined us!
Highlights from the Day
- More than 200 runners participated in our 5K Road Race
- There were eight fun activities for kids and families, including face painting, donuts on a string, giant soccer, kids fun run, dunk tank, and more.
- Nearly 70 alumni joined us for Homecoming and the 20+ Reunion.
Homecoming and Fall Festival Sponsors
- Anastasia-Murphy Family
- Nick & Diane Lopardo P’92, GP’20, ’22, ’23, ‘24
- George Ratermann '79
- Daily Printing
- Fusion Apparel
- New England Running Company