COVID-19 and Me: Changes in My World Art Contest
Hosted by the World Awareness Children’s Museum
Enter to win $100!
Submit Your COVID-19 Art by March 5, 2021
Landmark School is one of 10 schools nationwide invited to participate in The World Awareness Children’s Museum (WACM) initiative to collect student art to visually express your experience of the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re running this art contest this year in place of the Winter Photo Contest.
Art Contest Rules:
- Landmark students can submit one piece of artwork.
- Artwork must be two dimensional and not be smaller than 8” or larger than 17” in any direction.
- Work must be submitted in JPEG or PNG format (TIFFs, PDF, or other formats will not be accepted).
- Artwork may be drawn, painted, printed, or collaged, or anything else that is two-dimensional. Imagery could also be created with use of a computer as a digital illustration, or provided as a photographic image.
- Artwork must be original to the artist and not copied in any way.
- Artwork must be submitted electronically to Landmark School by Friday, March 5 to Susan Tomases, Director of Marketing and Communications, email@example.com.
- Landmark will submit all entries to the World Awareness Children’s Museum (WACM) on behalf of the student participants.
A Landmark School jury representing both campuses will review all submitted artwork and will select a winner from the Elementary•Middle School and the High School campuses who will receive a $100 cash prize.
WACM will share all submitted artwork through a virtual exhibition with selected pieces to be added to their permanent collection and featured in a printed exhibition magazine produced by the museum.
Artwork must be submitted electronically to Landmark School by Friday, March 5 to Susan Tomases, Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Susan Tomases, email@example.com