Landmark's mission is to enable and empower students with language-based learning disabilities (LBLD) to reach their educational and social potential through an exemplary school program complemented by outreach and training, assessment, and research.
Our unique, individualized approach ensures that we achieve our mission.
The Landmark Approach
- Customized program for every student
- Daily one-to-one tutorial
- Small classes of 6–8 students
- Each student is assigned a supportive and engaged Academic Advisor
- Research-based methods and programs
- Challenging college-preparatory curriculum
- Robust athletics, extra-curriculars, and after school activities
- Wide range of community service opportunities
- Highly trained faculty that specializes in educating students with LBLD