The deadline for ordering Yearbooks is March 2, 2020.
The remaining books from our order will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions about ordering Yearbooks, please direct them to the Yearbook Staff.
Senior Portraits Taken at Landmark
Take advantage of our beautiful, ocean-front campus. This is a convenient and cost-effective option for all Landmark seniors. Portraits will be taken on Friday, October 11, after the half day of classes. Seniors can move through three different portrait locations and have photos taken by professionally trained, Landmark faculty. Students will then have a collection of approximately 60 photographs and will be asked to select two shots from each location (total 6) to be thoughtfully edited by our photographers. A few weeks later, students will receive an email with a link to their downloadable photos and will be asked to select two final shots for the yearbook.
Senior Portrait Cost: $175
Important Yearbook Dates
October 7, 2019 - Senior portrait payment due (payable to Landmark School, c/o Kelly Howard, 412 Hale Street, Prides Crossing, MA 01965)
October 11, 2019 - Senior portrait photo shoot
November 4, 2019 - Senior portraits emailed to seniors from SmugMug
November 11, 2019 - Seniors send in their final two portraits for the yearbook
December 13, 2019 - Seniors vote on superlatives (through a Google form that will be sent to all seniors)
January 3, 2020 - Baby photo due (hard copies requested and will be returned ASAP)
January 10, 2020 - Payment and layout for parent ads (landmarkschool.org/HSyearbook)
March 2, 2020 - Last day to purchase a yearbook ($110) Parent Ads for the Yearbook
Deadline: January 10, 2020
- You can purchase space in the Yearbook to put pictures and/or text as a message/tribute to your son/daughter. See pricing below.
- You must submit your product in High Resolution JPG or PDF format only.
- No physical pictures are accepted. Your pictures will be returned to you if you send them in this way.
- The final product should be around 300 dpi [dots per inch]. If they are not, your work will look “grainy” in the book.
- Email the completed work to Kelly Howard, email@example.com or Jim Kuhns, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are mailing a CD/DVD, also send it to Kelly at Landmark High School.
- PAYMENT: Checks should be made out to Landmark School and mailed to High School Yearbook, ATTN: Kelly Howard, 412 Hale Street, Prides Crossing, MA, 01965. The student account cannot be used for this purpose.
Parent Ads in your Student's Yearbook
Parent Ad Sizes and Prices:
a. Full Page (8.5” x 11”): $270
b. Half Page (8.5” x 5.5”): $175
c. Quarter Page (4.25” x 5.5”): $115
d. Eighth Page (4.25” x 2.75”): $65
e. Eighth Page Written Message: $25
If you have questions about placing an ad, please contact Kelly Howard, email@example.com, 978-236-3311.