2017-2018 High School Yearbook
Order your yearbook now!
The deadline for ordering Yearbooks is March 5, 2018.
The remaining books from our order will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions about ordering Yearbooks, please direct them to the Yearbook Staff.
Parent Ads for the Yearbook
Deadline Extended: Friday, February 16, 2018
- You can purchase space in the Yearbook to put pictures and/or text as a message/tribute to your son/daughter. See pricing below.
- You must submit your product in High Resolution JPG or PDF format only.
- No physical pictures are accepted. Your pictures will be returned to you if you send them in this way.
- The final product should be around 300 dpi [dots per inch]. If they are not, your work will look “grainy” in the book.
- Email the completed work to Jim Kuhns (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are mailing a CD/DVD, also send it to Jim at Landmark School.
- PAYMENT: Checks should be made out to Landmark School and mailed directly to Jim as well, 412 Hale Street, Prides Crossing, MA, 01965. The student account cannot be used for this purpose.
Cost of Parent Message Ads
a. Full Page (8.5” x 11”): $270
b. Half Page (8.5” x 5.5”): $175
c. Quarter Page (4.25” x 5.5”): $115
d. Eighth Page (4.25” x 2.75”): $65
e. Eighth Page Written Message: $25
If you have questions about placing an ad, please contact Jim Kuhns 978-236-3265.