13th Annual Casino Night
Date: Saturday, November 11, 2017
Time: 6:00 p.m.
167 Bridge St.
Join us to reconnect with classmates, teachers, and the school for Landmark's biggest alumni fundraising event!
Whether you are hitting the blackjack tables, rolling the dice, going "all-in" at a poker tournament, or just catching up with friends and teachers, make sure you don't miss one of our favorite nights of the year! No experience necessary, dress to impress! This is a 21+ event.
Registration Coming Soon...
- Pre-Registration: $20.00 ($25.00 at the door)
- Faculty and staff tickets are FREE
- Main Event Poker Tournament: $60.00 (registration fee included)
- Faculty and staff Main Event Poker tickets are $40
- Lead Sponsor: $5,000 – Includes 10 tickets to event, top billing on all printed materials, logo on website
- High Roller Sponsor: $1,000 – Includes six tickets to event, listed on printed materials
- Table Sponsor: $250 – Includes four tickets to event, listed on printed materials
- Sponsor: $100 – Includes two tickets to event
We are seeking donation items of all kinds to support our silent auction.
- Gift cards
- Tickets to events
- Products and experiences
Join us for our 10(ish) Reunion Celebration the night before Casino Night on Friday, November 10th. Location TBA.
For more information, contact Katie Mullen, Events Manager at 978-236-3408.